February 10, 2008

On The Catwalk

Here are some more highlights from New York Fashion Week! First, I'd like to start out with my favorite model, Aygness Deyn, on the runway for Ruffian:


The ensemble below, by Obedient Daughters, looks like something Katie Holmes would wear. Though I'm sure she would swap the boots for flats.


I love this little black dress by Diane Von Furstenberg! Very classy...


Pictured below is my favorite by far! This outfit, by DKNY, looks just like something Carrie Bradshaw would wear (specifically, on the Sex and the City two-part finale).


This masculine pantsuit, by Charles Nolan, looks a little victorian-esque.


I like this unusual ADAM vest and find it very office appropriate, say at RUNWAY or MODE magazine!


Last, but not least, is this hip new twist on the little black dress by Abaete!


And guess who was spotted working at the Sass and Bide show? Whitney Port, from The Hills! So I think it's safe to say she's still working hard in the fashion industry.

No comments: