February 29, 2008

Love Is In The Air


The theatrical trailer for The Love Guru premiered on Yahoo! today, and I was particularly excited to watch it because Justin Timberlake's in it. The story's about an American named Pitka (Mike Meyers) raised outside of his country by gurus, who returns to the States in order to break into the self-help business. His first challenge is to settle the romantic troubles of a star hockey player whose wife left him for a rival athlete (Justin Timberlake). Jessica Alba also stars.

Now, don't get me wrong, I think the movie looks ridiculous, but you really MUST watch the trailer for yourself to catch a glimpse of JT's character. Words cannot even explain. All I can say is that my jaw hit the floor. Click HERE to see Mr. SexyBack in action!



Yahoo! Is also featuring the recently leaked full-length theatrical trailer for Sex and the City: The Movie!!! And it's great! SATC fans, it'll make you laugh, and it'll make you cry. And I should also point out, for those of you who’re not yet “in the know,” that it's full of spoilers. Click HERE to view!

No comments: