February 18, 2008

Dancing Downer

I was so excited when I heard the rumor that Sean Hayes was going to be a contestant on the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars, even though I'm not a fan of the show. But the lineup has been revealed, and Sean is not on it. I'm so sad. Just the thought of seeing his face again, week after week, thrilled me! Not to mention the fact that he's a wicked talented dancer and would have been the best entertainment that show has ever seen!

Here's a complete list of the new cast:

Telenovela star Cristian de la Fuente

R&B singer Mario

Magician Penn Gillette

Actor Steve Guttenberg

Olympic Gold Medal Figure Skater Kristi Yamaguchi

Former tennis pro Monica Seles

NFL Player Jason Taylor

Actress Shannon Elizabeth

Radio/TV personality Adam Carolla

Actress Marissa Jaret Winokur

Oscar-winning actress Marlee Matlin

Actress Priscilla Presley


Well, it's safe to say that I won't be watching, as usual. But if I were, I'd be on team Shannon.

No comments: