March 1, 2008

On Broadway

Just when I was gearing up to commemorate La Vie RENT, I heard Original Broadway Cast members Anthony Rapp and Adam Pascal would reprise their roles [as Mark and Roger] in the show's upcoming national tour!!! A full tour route will be announced shortly and will begin in January 2009.


And in other Broadway news, rumors are flying that Nicole Richie has been offered the lead role in Chicago [as Roxie Heart]. I hope this is true! I remember, on the series premiere episode of The Simple Life, Nicole was asked, “Where do you see yourself in five years?” She replied, “I hope to be living in New York and doing Broadway.” Well, it’s five years later and it looks like her dream may come true.

And don’t forget to check out episode two of the online musical series, The Battery’s Down! Once again, there’s an extremely catchy song, and I can't stop listening to it. Click HERE.



Update: Mario Lopez will make his Broadway debut this April when he joins the cast of A Chorus Line.

No comments: