March 16, 2008

The Boys Are Back In Town

The men who wrote the Tony-winning score for the Broadway smash-hit Spring Awakening, Duncan Sheik and Steven Sater, were honored with an induction into the Songwriters Hall of Fame in late February. And, I'm only just finding the tribute videos on Broadway.com now. Click HERE to watch SA OBC member John Gallagher Jr. sing "All That's Known."


I love him.

Broadway.com is also featuring a video of In The Heights opening night footage. And, they managed to catch up with the cutest Broadway star to ever set foot on the planet, Mr. Anthony Rapp.


Click HERE to watch.

And, while I'm on the subject of Broadway, did everyone hear the rumor that Kevin Federline may be joining the cast of Legally Blonde? I could definitely see that show doing some "stunt casting." I bet K-Fed would play the dancing Jamaican frat boy. Do you know who I'm talking about? And, I think he'd do a good job, because he's a great dancer. Plus, it would be nice if he made some of his own money to support himself.

No comments: