March 10, 2008

In Vogue

I've been absent from the blogosphere for the past week. Reason why: I was livin' it up in New York City, and was without Internet access (except for a much-needed 15 minutes, at the New York Public Library). And it's safe to say I've missed a lot. Not only do I have nearly 18 hours of DVR'd television to catch up on, I have so much to blog about! But before I begin, I'm going to leave you with a little something about the quintessential NewYorker, miss Carrie Bradshaw (SJP):

There are only 75 days left until Sex and the City: The Movie! And its stars are gearing up for a major publicity blitz... Sarah Jessica Parker looked lovely in a Chanel suit, and a fabulous dress, with Chris Noth last week for a photoshoot shot by Annie Leibovitz for Vogue magazine!


No comments: