March 24, 2008

Monday's TV Lineup

All of a sudden, my Monday night's are full of Prime time Television! Luckily, I have free time and a DVR.


Of course, How I Met Your Mother is the show that everybody's talking about, due to a guest appearance by Britney Spears. It should easily be the most watched show of the night, and airs on CBS at 8:30pm.

Update: Thanks to cbs.com, you can now watch the full-length episode, Ten Sessions [With Britney Spears], HERE! It's so cute! Plus, Britney is getting overwhelmingly good reviews for her role!

Other shows I'll be watching include, The Pussycat Dolls/Girlicious on The CW at 9pm, my favorite family reality show, Jon & Kate Plus 8 on TLC at 9pm, and The Bachelor: London Calling on ABC at 10pm.

And, that's not all. The Hills returns to MTV at 10pm! I know I'm not the only one who has been going through LC withdrawal, and I can't wait to see what she and Whitney did in Paris!

No comments: