March 20, 2008

Babies On The Block

Did anyone else wake up and go straight to PEOPLE.com to see the 7 AM unveiling of Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony's twins, Max and Emme? The magazine, on newsstands Friday, features 12 pages of photos of the new family, and of what I've seen so far, they're beautiful! I only wish Marc was on the cover as well, I mean, he's an international icon too.


Apparently, Jennifer gained somewhere between 45-50 lbs. for the pregnancy, and, as of now, she's not at all interested in losing the weight. And, although the new parents have hired a nanny, they are very hands on, and couldn't be happier. I hear that they couldn't take their eyes off of their babies while conducting the interview at their home in Long Island.

I wonder if Halle Berry will go the way of PEOPLE magazine to introduce her new baby girl, Nahla, or will she choose Vanity Fair à la TomKat?

No comments: