March 7, 2008

Nothing Puts Patrick In A Corner


After Wednesday's absolutely devastating news, that Patrick Swayze has been diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, Patrick's doctor says he's "optimistic." Dr. George Fisher says in a statement, "Patrick has a very limited amount of disease and he appears to be responding well to treatment thus far. All of the reports stating the time frame of his prognosis and his physical side effects are absolutely untrue. We are considerably more optimistic." And, according to Patrick's rep, he's continuing his "normal schedule."

This positive information is something I really needed to hear, because I am incredibly heartbroken over this situation, and wish Patrick the speediest of recoveries! He was the first celebrity I ever met, and can be credited with my "Professional Crazed Fan" status. He, and his family, will be in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments: