April 13, 2008

Tina Fey And Oprah, BFFs?

E! News correspondent, Kristin Dos Santos has reported that a Chicagoland source just wrote her with some fabulous news, Oprah may guest star on “30 Rock” as Tina Fey’s Best Friend!

The source wrote, "I just got back from a taping of The Oprah show starring Tina Fey and Amy Poehler for Baby Mama… it looks like Oprah may be a guest on 30 Rock next season!”

“They were talking during a break, and Oprah said 'Have your people, call my people,' but she was definitely interested,” said the source.


Just two weeks ago, while discussing some dream casting options for her NBC comedy 30Rock, Tina Fey told reporters, "I still want Oprah to play my best friend. I feel like I want to spend time with Oprah, and I don't know what I need to do to make that happen..."

If this were to happen, it would be a gigantic hit! If there’s anyone who can bring in more ratings than a Britney Spears episode of “How I Met Your Mother,” it’s Oprah.

No comments: