April 6, 2008

It's Saturday Night Live, Bitch!

Who else was thrilled that Saturday Night Live came back last night?! Christopher Walken hosted, according to him, for the 100th time (he counts re-runs), and Panic At The Disco was the musical guest. And, thanks to SNL's official website, I'm going to post a few of my favorite skits.

The first video is of the 'Digital Short,' which is always my favorite part of the show. This week continued on Andy Samberg and Bill Hader's failed idea of everybody's "favorite" things, cats and lasers. Obviously, SNL producer/creator Lorne Michaels is never that impressed, but I am! So, enjoy the video that features Connecticut Senator, Chris Dodd.


As expected, SNL's head writer, Seth Meyers, had to reference the biggest media frenzy of the week, the pregnant man. And, I love how he can't even keep a straight face during this Weekend Update skit.


This last video is a spoof on host Christopher Walken, and what it may be like at his family reunion. Check out most of the cast giving their best Walken impressions. In my opinion, Bill Hader's the best impressionist by far!

No comments: