August 13, 2008

Mischa Does Denim

Mischa Barton stripped down to jeans, a hat and a suggestive dandelion for the denim issue of Nylon magazine. Despite some bad career choices, with multiple movies and a handbag collection in the works, the new European has a lot to talk about. She even opened up about her DUI among other things. Here are some highlights:


On her DUI arrest: "That was a low point for me. I never, ever would have thought I would be arrested. Like, it was one of those things that I never thought would happen to me, and I was disappointed because it associated me with a group of girls that I would rather not be associated with."

On education: "I would want to go to college for the learning, but there's so much else that comes with that that I don't think I need anymore. I've been making my own money and living as an adult for far too long."

On the difference between TV and movies: "In TV, actors literally ignore the directors, which I find wild. I couldn't understand that when I started on television. I'd always go to the director and ask him questions, and he'd look at me with a blank stare like, 'Why are you here?'"

Source: PopSugar.com

No comments: