October 28, 2008

Yesterday

I had a very long day yesterday. I was up at 4AM, on the road at 6AM, and on my way to a movie shoot at 8AM. I was an extra in a film called Sorority Row, starring Rumer Willis (Audrina Patridge, from The Hills, also has a small role).

The film's slated release date is October 2, 2009, and the plot goes like this: After covering up the death of their house mother after a prank makes a deadly turn, a group of sorority sisters are stalked and killed one-by-one by a masked serial killer whilst celebrating their graduation.

I played a graduating senior at a fictional college called Rosman University. The script called for a "spring graduation," but, let me tell you, it was COLD outside! We shot a graduation ceremony scene and a few post-ceremony scenes. Rumer was on set, and very cute, as was actor Julian Morris (who was very cute as well. Go Google him!). I also noticed Matt Lanter, who did a few episodes of HEROES during season one. He played the loser that Claire got in a "car crash."

After filming wrapped, I waited in line for a couple of hours to see the next President of the United States, Sen. Barack Obama, deliver his "closing argument" at a Change We Need rally! It was the 3rd time I've seen him, but just as thrilling. He kept saying, "One more week" to change America! He even made a joke about how 99.9% of plumbers will get a tax cut under has tax plan. The crowd loved it!

Here are a few pictures:




As you can see, I was a bit far from the stage.

Then, when I finally got home, my family was in scrambles because my cousin was rushed to the hospital to have a baby! All went well and we now have a new addition to our family, a beautiful baby girl named Reagann. Cheers!

No comments: