October 7, 2008

Equus Countdown Update


I'm going to New York City to see Broadway's Equus in 11 days!

Here's an excerpt from Daniel Radcliffe's interview in the October issue of DETAILS magazine [on reading 'the Deathly Hallows' and looking to the future]:

"It was very emotional, actually," he says. "In the front of the book I wrote something Anton Chekhov wrote to the woman he ended up spending the rest of his life with: 'Hello, the last page of my life.' Which I thought was very appropriate."

The fact is, Radcliffe's life has sort of been magic - at least as magic as lives get these days. He became Harry Potter at 11. He will cease to be him at 21. And when he puts down the wand and broom, he'll be setting aside one of the most enchanted childhoods of the decade - no longer England's richest or most famous teenager but just another twentysomething actor.

"I can't wait," he says.

No comments: