November 14, 2008

Kanye Goes Too Far

Kanye West thinks he is to music what Michael Jordan was to basketball... Umm, yeah right. And, he thinks that Justin Timberlake hasn't lived up to his potential. What the hell?!

Here's what he said:

"I realize that my place and position in history is that I will go down as the voice of this generation, of this decade, I will be the loudest voice. It's me settling into that position of just really accepting that it's one thing to say you want to do it and it's another thing to really end up being like Michael Jordan. There were people who had the potential to do it but they went on vacation, so when Justin went on vacation I made albums. And it just came out to be that."

It's time to get off your high horse, Kanye, that routine is getting old!

No comments: