May 19, 2008

By The Way


What the hell happened at the end of Desperate Housewives on Sunday!? *Spoiler Alert* At the end of the season four finale viewers caught a glimpse of the future with a "five years later" flash-forward. And, while some of ladies on Wisteria Lane have a somewhat predictable life ahead of them, there was at least one really big cliffhanger. And I mean BIG! Who was that guy that Susan came home to? Where is Mike? This can't be happening. And, I'm sorry, but how am I supposed to believe that Gaby's children don't know how to apply makeup? I don't care how old they are, Gabrielle Solis would not let them smear on their lipstick in such an unflattering manner! WOW, that finale sure packed a punch, but if I had to guess I'd guess DH is going to start heading in the wrong direction, again.

No comments: