April 14, 2009

Takin' It To The Max


Jennifer Love Hewitt is looking ahead. Way ahead. When she posed for the cover of Maxim for the third time, she thought it would be an ego boost – in the nursing home.

"It's nice to have the Maxims of the world out there," she tells the May issue of the magazine, which hits newsstands April 21. "You can look at them when you're 80 and be like, 'See? No, really, I was cute. I promise!' "

The actress, who is dating funnyman Jamie Kennedy, says that a man must have a sense of humor to win her heart. "The two biggest things are being trustworthy and funny. Humor doesn't fade. If you're a funny person, you will always be a funny person."

And nerds of the world can rejoice – she has a soft spot for them too. "I'm all about geeks. They're funny, so that's a big plus. Also, geeks are usually humble. They don't have to be the person in the room with the coolest shirt."

In the interview, the Ghost Whisperer star makes it clear that she cannot really talk to ghosts. "At the grocery store, getting cough syrup at the drugstore, wherever, I'll have people come up and go, 'Listen, my grandmother just passed away, you've gotta help me!' " she says. "I'm like, 'I'm just getting lettuce. I can't help you!' "

So what is her latest hobby? "My new thing is that I always take my bubble baths wearing a tiara … I am a grownup who bathes in a tiara. One that I got from Disneyland."

That sounds like a perfect image for another Maxim cover.

Source: PEOPLE

No comments: