March 28, 2009

The Entertainer

On March 27th, I went to The Circus Starring Britney Spears in Pittsburgh, PA, and it was one of the greatest shows I've ever seen! Absolutely spectacular!

Being in the audience, and being closer to Britney than I had anticipated, was life changing. Seriously!

I had a general admission ticket for the floor, so I waited for 5 1/2 hours in line to make sure that I got a spot in the front. And I ended up right next to the stage! I was so overwhelmed!

I was excited to see the Pussycat Dolls, the nights opening act. They had a really awesome set, were really energetic, and the audience loved it.

Here are my favorite photos:









When it was time for the Circus to begin, ‘Big Apple Circus’ acrobats and clowns hit the stage to do some amazing tricks. Then the lights went down, and Perez Hilton (via video) introduced the shows ringmaster. And then, like the angel she is, she descended from the ceiling into the center ring...

I don't remember much of what happened after that. I was screaming so loud and crying so insanely hard that I could barely even breathe. So, unfortunately, Britney's first song of the night, "Circus," was a bit of a blur.

I sobered up as the night went on. Probably because the whole experience was so surreal.

Britney sang (yes, she didn't just lip-sync) and danced her ass off! She looked amazing, and seemed to be having a lot of fun. And she put on one hell of a show. There was a segment that featured a magician, and Brit was sawed in half. There were so many props (cages, bicycles, etc.). There was smoke, fire, and confetti. It was amazing! I really hope "The Circus" comes back to town because I would die to see it again!

I am so proud of Britney!

Enjoy some of my many photographs:













Thanks to Pittsburgh's NBC affiliate, WPXI, here's video footage of "Circus" and "Piece Of Me". (To watch an even better quality video, click HERE.)


Update: Here are some AMAZING HQ photos from Britney's concert in Pittsburgh that I snagged from JustJared.com.










No comments: